Feed

De viaje y dicho en Inglés

Posted by CEIP ALFONSO VIII


Last Thursday we went from excursion to Madrid.
We left Plasencia at 7:30 p.m.

First we went to see the natural museum of science; there we saw dinosaurs, fossil, the evolution of man, the minerals and the Mediterranean climate.

After we did the tour of Real Madrid at the Estadium Santiago Bernabeu.
We saw costumes, the bench, the room of the football trophies, basketball trophies room and the different teams of Real Madrid.

I liked very much the field of the stadium.
Finally, we were in Xanadú. Many of us went to shopping.
There are a lot of recreation in Xanadú.
Everyone had a great.
I liked The Natural Museum of science because we saw
Interesting things and learned a lot.

Emma Calzada Ginés.
6º Primaria



Madrid

Yesterday, I went to Madrid with my classmates. I visited the Natural Sciences Museum. I saw many dinosaurs, prehistoric man, minerals… After that I went to another museum, in this museum saw mediterranean climate animals, for example, fox, wild boar, flamingo…

After this, I had free time to eat a sandwich, papadeltas… Then, I went to the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. I saw the pitch, trophy room, presidental box, photomontages, players tunnel, benches, coaching area, dressing rooms, press room and store. I bought a photo of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Finally I went to Xanadú and the teachers left us free time. I was with Andrea, we went shopping. I bought a lollipop necklace. The Director took a photo with all together.

The return to Plasencia was very, very funny.

I loved Santiago Bernabeu stadium, I took a photo with Ronaldo and another with the King Cup!
                        I loved it   
                                                                       Miriam Jiménez. 6º Primaria




0 comentarios: